Since launching in 2014, we've given away over $200,000 to Kingdom work in 8 countries.
The nation of India is the second-most populated country in the world, and home to the most unreached people groups on the globe.
In May/June, we're raising money to help kids in India -- kids who have been outcast by their communities, rescued from slavery, or unable to be cared for by their families.
Through our partner organization, CICM, we'll provide medical care through the gift of mosquito nets, protecting them from insect-borne illnesses that can be deadly, but are completely preventable.
Your gift to The 25 Group will be used to provide this and other needs for one of the children's homes operated by our partner organization.
India is also an increasingly dangerous place to be a Christian. For that reason, we must be careful in sharing information widely. All the more reason to lend our support.
If you're passionate about the persecuted church, welcoming those who need a place to stay, or medical care -- all things Jesus instructs us to care about in Matthew 25 -- then we'd love to have you partner with us in May/June.
You can learn more about the work of our partner organization, but you also have an opportunity to see their work up close and personal.
We are planning a trip to India in October! If you'd be interested in joining us, contact our Executive Director (email@example.com) for more details.
- $500 to Under the Same Tree (East Africa) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $500 to Shower to the People (Saint Louis, Missouri) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $1000 to FRRME (Iraq) // Relief for ISIS victims
- $3,000 to Central India Christian Mission // installation of a water well
- $7,000 to G.O. Ministries // purchase of 300,000 vitamins, and annual supply for 11 nutrition centers in the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- $19,200 to G.O. Ministries // funded nutrition center in Los Perez, Dominican Republic
- $24,000 to Central India Christian Mission // construction of a school building near Lucknow, India
TOTAL GIVING: $55,200
- Nearly $13,000 to American Rehabilitation Ministries, providing more than 1300 Bible studies in prison inmates
- $9600 to G.O. Ministries in our continued partnership to fund the nutrition center in Los Perez
- $9000 to Under the Same Tree, an organization that is making a huge impact in East Africa
- $3000 to Diamond Willow Ministries, a fantastic ministry in rural South Dakota.
- $35,000 to Rapha House, paying the 2016 rent on their Haiti safe house where girls rescued from slavery are ministered to.
TOTAL GIVING: $69,600
- $3500 to Shower to the People, a ministry serving the homeless population of Saint Louis, Missouri.
- More than $10,000 to the Jared Odle Family, missionaries with Mission Resource International in Ghana Africa.
- $10,000 to Global Frontier Mission, toward a town home purchase in the middle of a neighborhood where they work among refugees
- $7500 to Help Kids Around the World, start-up costs for new organization
- $7500 to GO Ministries to turn an old church building into a wood shop as their first Kingdom business
- About $25,000 to Hope Impacts, allowing their Executive Director to serve them full time and begin plans to build a shower truck for homeless people in Katy, Texas
- We also spent nearly $30,000 to pull off our first-ever medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic, sending 13 individuals from 3 states to care for nearly 600 people during their trip.
TOTAL GIVING: $93,500